We drive the digital aftermarket of the automotive scene
TecAlliance combines passion for IT with passion for automotive technology. As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are currently expanding this advantage worldwide. How is this possible? Through our team. At TecAlliance, IT and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalise the automotive aftermarket. We don’t just experience the future of the market together – we build it.
Are you able to answer the following questions with a YES?
You have minimum 10 years’ experience in the (IT) requirement- / application engineering?
You have a background in working in a Big Data environment?
You don’t have to look-up what Scrum/Kanban is?
You have very distinctive project management skills and naturally work in a very structured way?
Please continue to read and maybe we will meet for a coffee/tea soon to get to know each other!
YOUR SCOPE OF DUTIES:
Analysis, structuring and assessment of technical requirements with regards to their feasibility for the Data Factory in our Information Management Business Unit. Optimization of the application architecture including interfaces. You will support the transition of the old to the new world.
Your main tasks will be including but not limited to:
- Creation of requirements and specification documents in collaboration with project team members.
- Formulation and evaluation of change requests
- You will be the interface to various business areas within the company.
- Sound knowledge of the application of common methods of requirements engineering
- You know what you need to know about AI and have proven knowledge of high-level end-to-end applications in Big Data environments (Data pipeline)
- You have experience in virtualization and storage for Big Data
- In your career you have worked on analysis, specification & validation of requirements
- Your terminology is up to date (frontend/backend/API/UML/modelling/(unit)testing/QA)
- Office365 & Azure DevOps aren’t new to you
- You are familiar with one or more of these programming languages/tools: Python, R, UML, Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Storm, Kafka, Elasticsearch or BPMN.
- Your personality involves being analytical, you are a self-starter, you have great presentation skills and are self-confident, communication within different layers in the organization is no problem to you
- The English language doesn’t have secrets for you and you have good understanding of the German language
- You know how to work in global teams.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar Shanna.Hofstede@tecalliance.net