We drive the digital aftermarket of the automotive scene
TecAlliance combines passion for IT with passion for automotive technology. As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are currently expanding this advantage worldwide. How is this possible? Through our team. At TecAlliance, IT and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalise the automotive aftermarket. We don’t just experience the future of the market together – we build it.
Are you able to answer the following questions with a YES?
- You have minimum 10 years’ experience in Software Development?
- You have a background in working in a Big Data environment?
- You don’t have to look-up what Scrum/Kanban is?
- You are a star in TSQL?
Please continue to read and maybe we will meet for a coffee/tea soon to get to know each other!
YOUR SCOPE OF DUTIES:
Implementation of and assistance with the technical design of software systems. You will support the transition of the old to the new world. Your main tasks will be including but not limited to;
- Software development in an agile environment
- Implementation of software functions
- Preparation of technical specifications and documentation
- Development of unit tests
- Assistance with the analysis, design and further development of the software architecture, plus the application of design patterns.
- Contact for 2nd level support for products developed in the team
- Assistance with sprint planning
- Performance of code reviews and assistance with the further development of the continuous integration environment
We are looking for a team member with the following expertise/experience;
beside the questions you have already answered with YES:
- Software/application lifecycle awareness
- You know what you need to know about AI and have experience in working in a Big Data environment
- Office365, VisualStudio & Azure DevOps are not new to you
- You are familiar with one or more of these programming languages/tools: Python, R, SSMS, C#, ADP, ETL & BI software
- Your personality involves being independent in your way of work, you are a self-starter and you are a very confident communicator
- The English language doesn’t have secrets for you and you have good understanding of the German language
- You know how to work in global teams